sunnuntai 24. tammikuuta 2016

Very exciting course of digital Business started

On tuesday 19.1.2016 first week of digital business was kicked off. Actually  I didn't know what to expect and actually still don't know. At the moment because i know so less about this course, I really hope that it will at least improve my English skills to the top. Tuesdays lecture was my first of this year and my focusing wasn't the best. I knew that we would have the same team that we had last years project. It's great because with this team we had so much fun doing the project last year. First things first, we were told that we are going to write a blog in this course. At first i was like ''You got to be kidding me?!''. Okay i'll take you little bit back in time. I have always been little bit rebellious when it comes to social media or something related to it. I actually signed up on Facebook in last October because we had this Bspirit course which kind a made me to. I don't know why and it's strange because i'm always very aware what is happening in digital world and i actually work in a electronic store. So writing a blog... Hmm okay i'll write you a blog!

On Tuesdays first lecture we had these two awesome guest speakers Laura Laukka from last years course, who was selected to write a blog to MMA because her blog has achieved great success. The other one was Ronja Salmi, very talented young woman who has achieved so much in her life even though she is only 22 years old, very inspiring got to say. She had lots of very good points and one which stayed in my mind was saying YES to everything and how it might open up the doors you couldn't even imagine.

Maybe this movie inspires me to say more YES

Our first task as a group was think and make a presentation how the digital world is going to look in 2020. That was really fun and our group POJAT (former KONONEN, thank God we changed the name) came up pretty awesome and yet little unrealistic ideas from time travelling to cars opening with fingerprints. Our ideas might have been kind of things that we maybe want to happen;D

And on Thursday 21.1.2016 we got to hear what other teams had came up with. Very crazy and yet interesting ideas was shown and it opened up little bit my own thinking too. One group (FantasticFour) really impressed me because they had pretty similar ideas with my own about that digitalisation shouldn't affect so much in kids and ourselves and how we should enjoy the things around us for example the beautiful nature. And the point that we should actually take a step back was awesome. Props for that!!! I think that first step is to realize the problem and then do something about it.

  This kind of nature we have #VisitedOneTimeInSummerCottageLastSummer

On Thursday we had little bit guidance how to make a video. Well that was new. We got this task before lunch that we should make one minutes video clip and edit it. I was like basic me ''Yeah yeah easy piece of cake'' style, the ones who knows me, knows what i'm talking about. So below is what i came up with. Oh and the topic was Friday...


                                     


Do I need more practice? Nooo I'm finnish man I will learn myself. To be honest I'm pretty sure i need little bit more guidance with that. Glad we have Tommi in our group, maybe he will help me. All in all week was great and I can't wait what's coming up next! Hope you enjoyed reading (like it's possible:D),

See you on next week!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti