sunnuntai 28. helmikuuta 2016

Glimpse to my winter holiday

Winter holidays, oh yeahh! This blog post will be little different than my other posts because we didn't have lectures at all. I'm gonna give you little glimpse to my outside of school life and it's not my style at all. I'm gonna keep this post short, so I don't reveal too much;)

On Monday we had little Fifa 16 session  with my friends. After tournament, not much to tell, I won as always. Maybe home field gave me little advantage but I don't admit.


The greatest game ever


On Tuesday we had planned to go see Champions League match Arsenal - Barcelona to Sports Academy. Me as a Barcelona fan since 2004 and Roni and Miro true Arsenal fans. I also got Henri and Tommi along side with me to support Barcelona. After couple of beers and wine bottles Barcelona won 2-0! Sorry guys but I'm not sorry at all. I don't want to brag too much because one game still left and anything can happen in football.


Messi scored 2 goals against Arsenal and led Barcelona to victory


On Saturday I had my old work mate's going away party which made me little bit tired on Sunday if you know what i mean;) And of course I had left all school stuff for Sunday but no worries I got everything done on time. Our only task on this week was to watch Kyla Mitsunaga's video. My hangover little bit distracted my thinking but the video was simply amazing. At first she talked about how different words with and at  can be. After that the topic brightened to me. One point was that teachers should learn with their students and me as a student should think am I learning with teacher or am I learning from teacher Just watch the video, very nice points there. I've actually always thought that learning with others is very good educational method because if you think about it, there's much more possibilities and ideas in group, just pick the best ones and add your own thinking there and VOILÀ. All in all pretty footballish week but what can I say, the best sports in the world!

See you on next week, probably little bit more school related stuff!

-Miikka

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti