sunnuntai 21. helmikuuta 2016

Week 5, take a comfortable position and enjoy this blog post!

Week 5 started on Monday with lecture about marketing in social media, again held by Anna Ikonen. First of all I have to thank the teachers for the timing of this lecture because as I told in my last post, we had this assignment from Lacybox to make a social media marketing campaign for them. In lecture we talked about what have to be taken in consideration when starting campaign in social media. What, when, where, who and how is the main guestions basically in every marketing campaign but when going online there are lots of other things to think about. It is a long process from customer's awareness of product to actually buying it and there's different kind of buying scenarios too. Couple of scenarios are webrooming vs showrooming. In webrooming customer searches information from internet and make the purchase in store but in showrooming customer checks the product in store and then makes the purchase online. I thought this through and I came up that I'm mixing of these two. Usually I search from the internet the best solution and then go to store to check it out and then I decide is it cheaper or easier to buy from internet or in store. In my work I hate customers who come to the store and takes my time for half an hour asking questions about something and then says: "Yeah i get it cheaper from online",  that's why I search the information first so i don't have to waste salesman valuable time more than I have to.


Process of making purchase


Anna also showed us examples what kind of things can impact on our minds when it comes to marketing in social media. Especially in videos or pictures you have to think for example coloring, effects, sounds, lenght, pictures, face impressions, texts and much more if you want to succeed and get wanted outcome in marketing campaign in social media. Our group took the lesson and we tried to think all of those things when we did the assignment for Lacybox. Anna also showed us some examples how effective videos can be and this one below I've checked couple of times more because it was absolutely great and I felt united and happy after that. Try also think the combination of all of the effects I mentioned before. By the way I actually didn't realize the lenght of it at all. Enjoy!


                            


On Friday we presented our social media marketing campaign to Lacybox and feedback was mostly positive and owner of Lacybox Lynn-Marie Sederlöf Airisto thought that she could use some of the material in her future Instagram posts. She also liked our humor in the posts. Our team got also little bit criticism because we had used so many pictures instead of using same pictures in different platforms. Sometimes simpler is better. That actually reminded me that in last weeks post I forgot to mention team Funking's idea to SSM which was great. Their idea was that distributors also collect the adverts away from households and recycle them. Effective, environmental, doable and most of all simple. I'm, so idealistic, some also might say sometimes ADHD, I usually got so many ideas right away that I forget that sometimes simple solution could be more effective than hundred ideas. All in all Lacybox assignment was thoughtful and we learned a lot from it.


As wise man once said


That reminded me that Anna gave us also task to analyse one of the quotes she gave us. I chose Wendy Piersall's ''Google only loves you when everyone else loves you first''. In my opinion there's something wrong in this quote. I understand that it means basically that how popular you are in social media channels, how active you are in social media and how much followers you have there, the higher you get in Google. BUT something is forgotten... It's $$$ money $$$, you can buy your place in google if you have enough money. Based on this I made up my own quote '' Money rules the world if you let it ''. Somebody else might have made something similar but either way something to think about.


Right on

Friday's second lecture we got to the point that everyone had waited, presenting the promotion videos which all teams made for Superpark. WOW was the reaction after seen all of them. I really loved the different ankles and stories that teams had came up with. Got to give little bit respect to other teams, I've checked Funking team's and DigiInspiration team's videos again couple of times because I really liked them. But got to stand our team's ground I think that our team's video is supercool too and our ankle was to shoot it for (local) sport clubs and that's why we had our football jerseys on. Our second point was that Superpark should widen their target group because all of our team members are over 20 years old and Superpark's target group is 9-16 years old and we had so much fun there. They could advertise it more like an sport event than fun day at the park because sporty lifestyle is on the surface at the moment. So without further ado, below is our video, ENJOY!




Yours sincerely,

Miikka

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti